Golem (GLM) Facts
- Golem (GLM) was developed by Julian Zawitowski, Andrzej Regulski, Piotr Janiuk and Aleksandra Skrzypczak in 2016.
- Golem’s native token is GLM, and it is an ERC-20 based token.
- GLM has a total supply of 1,000,000,000, all of which are in circulation.
- The Golem network allows users to share their unused computing capacity with users who need them.
- As of April 11, 2022, the lowest price of Golem (GLM) was 0.1297 TL (12 December 2016), and the highest price was 18.49 TL (8 January 2018).
- You can reach the website of Golen (GLM) at https://www.golem.network/.